UNE SMART Region Incubator Review Panel – Pitching to the Panel
January 14, 2019 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Interesting in becoming a Founder? Review Panel Pitches are held every second month
Start-up founders that self-identify their suitability to the the SRI criteria can apply to pitch to the Review Panel which meets every second month. The next Review Panel will be held on Monday 14th January 2019. Similar to an investor’s pitch, this pitch give you the opportunity to present your start-up. The presentation should, at a minimum, answer these questions:
- What is the problem your start-up is addressing?
- What is your product or service offering?
- What are the milestones you have reached so far?
- How will you achieve your start-up goals?
- What does your team look like?
- Why is it important for you to be working with and at the SRI, rather than working within a commercial office space?