- This event has passed.
SMARTSessions: See it, Scale it – Armidale
August 29 @ 9:30 am - 3:30 pm
SMARTSessions: See it, Scale it
Claire is an accomplished Commercial Marketer, Innovation Strategist, and Business Development & Growth Manager. She holds local and international experience in the B2B space ranging across multiple industries including professional services and technology. Claire’s roles in several high tech startups helped set the foundation for their future success, the most notable of these being mobile cloud software company Feedhenry which was acquired by Red Hat in 2014 for $82 million.
Having been involved in the design and build of a number of strategic business units and direction changing Go-to-Market strategies for medium and large businesses, she understands what to look for when creating business success. Specialising in business model design and value proposition design, as well as go to market strategies and sales implementation, Claire enjoys fast-paced, high integrity and engaging style of working with like-minded people.
Claire joins us on 8 August and 28 August for workshops in Tamworth and Armidale to present “See it – Scale it”, for founders looking to challenge the status quo and get scaling.
See it – Scale it
Learn how to unpack your vision and create a business model that is scalable and profitable.
- Do you want to fast-track your vision into action right now?
- Do you want to give your business the best chance for success?
- Are you wondering why you are not getting real traction with your target market?
Come along to this one-day boot camp which will show you how to:
- Make your vision something tangible with accountable goals for everyone
- Understand what it means to build a powerful business model that can scale profitably
- Stop retrofitting your offering to customer needs and start tailoring it to your tribe’s jobs to be done.
When you register for this workshop you will receive a pre-workshop questionnaire which will help ensure you get the most value for your day and walk out with an action plan.
Register via EventBrite for tickets! Seats limited to 12 for each workshop – 9.30am – 3.30pm